Friday, May 23, 2008

A Magical Year




This has been a magical year in the gifted castle and I'm sad that it's almost over.There has been many great things but one is my favorite and it's hard to choose.My favorite thing this year was mythbusters and dropping toast and making people yawn.I also loved all the field trips and most definitely Amelia Island and learning about architecture.But even though that was great my favorite is still Cirque Dreams Jungle Fantasy.
While dropping toast we were testing if toast falls butter side up every time and we found that that was true.And while yawning we tested if yawning was contagious.And what do you know, it wasn't.Well even though that test failed I still sad that it's the end of gifted and many things succeeded and isn't that what really is key!
With all happiness,
Carli

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was my favorite feild trip I've ever been on .It was sooooooooooooo much fun.Being a gymnast I could really see how hard the things were that the performers did and I can really apprieciate it more than I would if I wasn't a gymnast and I loved the ribbon acts it was the best!I can't wait for another field trip like it this year in fifth grade!
Carli