Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Stories with Holes Solved!

Is Elaine a car?
Ally

Is Elaine a pot?
Megan

Great comments girls!!! Ally, you got it- Elaine is a car! Kudos to those who tried! I will post a new one tomorrow as I realized that I left my book at school. Oops!
On another note- I have a question to pose to all of you...if you had a choice of something that you would be interested in learning more about- any topic at all that is reasonable to learn about at school- what would it be? For example- I myself would pick neuroscience (basically the brain in other words) beacuse that topic fascinates me. What would you pick??? Grids to all those who leave comments!
--Mrs. Zawis--

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If there was a topic I would like to learn about in school I would say the human body and how it works.I don't know why but it is really interesting to learn about how a human works.
Ally

Anonymous said...

This is not about a topic I want to learn about,but everyone,if you want to see my little 4 year old sister Amanda lip singing bohemian rhapsody please go to youtube.com type in on the search bohemian rhapsody preschool and click on the first thing on the search.
love Ally