Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Graham Cracker Cottage Craziness!

What a fun day we had this past Friday in gifted. We decided to embark on a Martha Stewart inspired version of gingerbread houses- making them out of graham crackers instead. Okay, so they may not have come together quite as smoothly as Martha's did on her show, but we had a blast building and decorating them nonetheless. This group of kids always amaze me with their ability to really dig into a task and make the most of the experience. I am so appreciative to have the opportunity to work with this amazing group of students and wish you and your families a wonderful holiday. Thank you all of your thoughtful gifts. I look forward to learning with my fabulous 4th graders in 2008!
Enjoy the slide show !


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool slideshow Mrs.Zawis! I love coming to gifted and that was a very fun project!To bad some of them broke but its funny,but sorta sad, my reindeer cookie broke too!
Ally

Anonymous said...

For the hole storries we did today, was it foggy outside so she could have disappeared into the fog?
Ally